Links to Other Great Sites:
In Virginia / Local Support:
- Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia - Mission is to as a convention of churches, our missional vision is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every person in the world and to make disciples of all the nations.
- The Pregnancy Centers of Central Virginia - The Pregnancy Centers of Central Virginia is a Christian non-profit organization focused on the needs of women in the Charlottesville, Albemarle, Culpeper, Orange, Greene, Madison, Buckingham, Louisa, Fluvanna and Rappahannock, Virginia Communities. We offer free and confidential pregnancy testing, pregnancy options counseling, limited medical services including ultrasounds, and medically-accurate information on abortion, abortion alternatives, abortion procedures, adoption and parenting in a safe and private environment. PCCV does not perform or refer for abortions nor are we an adoption agency.
- The Family Foundation of Virginia - Their Mission to empower families in Virginia by applying a biblical worldview and founding principles to culture and public policy.
- American Family Association (AFA), - AFA is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, was founded in 1977 by Donald E. Wildmon, who was the pastor of First United Methodist Church in Southaven, Mississippi, at the time. Since 1977, AFA has been on the front lines of America’s culture war. The original name of the ministry was National Federation for Decency but was changed to American Family Association in 1988. Today, AFA is led by AFA President Tim Wildmon, and it continues as one of the largest and most effective pro-family organizations in the country with hundreds of thousands of supporters.
- AWANA International - Awana is a global, nonprofit ministry with fully integrated evangelism and long-term discipleship programs for ages 2 to 18 that actively involves parents and church leaders. Each week, more than 2 million children and youth, 330,000 volunteers and 260 field staff take part in Awana in 30,000 churches around the world. Offered through local churches, Awana reaches kids where they’re at and walks alongside them in their faith journey.
Bible Study and Personal Growth
- Answers in Genesis - Their goal is to educate people on scientific evidence which refutes the notion of evolution and an old earth and supports the Biblical account of creation. This is the most in depth Creationist site on the Internet and contains thousands of article and videos.
- GodTube.com - Can you guess what this site is about? If you’ve ever visited YouTube then you’ll have no problem finding your way around GodTube.com. And there’s plenty of videos to keep you busy.
- Bible Gateway - In 1995, there were less than 200,000 total websites on the Internet. Bible Gateway was there! (ChristianWebsite.com also went online in 1995. Wow, that seems like a long time ago!!) Bible Gateway is certainly not up to date with all the “cool” Web 2.0 gadgets and gizmos, and there are other Bible search sites that provide more features. But when it comes to searching the Bible, no site is easier or quicker to use than Bible Gateway. That’s why it ranks as the #1 most visited Christian website on the Internet.
- True Life - Got Questions? True Life - Answering life's hard questions.
- Right Now Media is available to all our member and friends for free. It contains 8000 video library containing conferences, kid's videos, and bible study.
Spread the word/ Mission Opprotunities
- World Reach Ministries - Rick Via Director World Reach Partnerships is a non-profit mission organization committed to taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a world in need of hope. Since 1995, God has given us the opportunity to build long-term partnerships with churches all over the world. We are dedicated to helping local churches be directly involved in short-term missions by training, planning, and leading their global mission efforts. Our desire is to connect American churches with sister churches to help extend, encourage, and empower the local church as we advance the Kingdom of God.
- The Rays of Cross Ministries - is glad to be busy in service of the Lord. We provide service in many ways to those in need. Thousands of homeless and uncared for children live on the streets without food, medical care and guidance. Widows are looked down upon and many times casted out with no rights to ownership, forgotten and abandoned. We provide care for many orphans, destitute children and elderly widowed women. We help by feeding the hungry with food and the Word of God. We conduct Medical Care Campaigns.
- The Praetorian Project - The name comes from Paul’s ministry to the Praetorian Guards-- an elite military force--while he was imprisoned in Rome (Phil 1). Paul found in his circumstances a unique opportunity to spread the gospel and, as a church located at the “Crossroads of the Marine Corps,” we are attempting to do the same.
- International Missions - Our vision is a multitude from every language, people, tribe and nation knowing and worshiping our Lord Jesus Christ. IMB partners with churches to empower limitless missionary teams who are evangelizing, discipling, planting, and multiplying healthy churches, and training leaders among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God.
- The North American Mission Board - The North American Mission Board is an entity supported by the generous contributions of Southern Baptists with the goal of seeing the gospel change lives and communities. NAMB assists churches with evangelistic church planting strategy, the identification and training of missionaries, chaplains and church planters through the Send Network, and helps churches impact their communities through Send Relief. NAMB accomplishes this by serving in cooperation with churches, associations, state conventions, other national SBC entitles and the Canadian National Baptist Convention.